The application windows for students requesting to attend a different Green Bay Public School (other than the one in their attendance area) for the 2017-18 school year are as follows:
Preference Window: January 3 - February 3, 2017
Applications submitted during this window will be considered prior to those submitted through Open Enrollment.
Additional Window: February 6 - April 28, 2017
Applications submitted during this window will be considered at the same time as applications that are submitted through Open Enrollment.
Information Letter and Application form:
• The information letter and application form can be found on the Green Bay Area Public School District webpage. (www.gbaps.org) Click on the Parents tab, then Forms, or in person at the desired district school building starting December 1, 2016.
• Applications will not be accepted before January 3, 2017.
• Applications should be submitted to the Green Bay Area Public School District, Central Registration – Room 116, 200 South Broadway, Green Bay, WI 54303.
• Students who have previously completed an Intra-District Transfer Application and were approved are not required to reapply unless the approval was for the current year only.
• Students who were placed on a waiting list but not accepted for intra-district transfer during the 2016-17 school year must reapply if they wish to be considered for attendance at the requested school for the 2017-18 school year.
• If you have questions, please contact Central Registration, Jenny VandenPlas at 920-272-7069.